TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
1. References to “we”, “us” and/or “our” throughout (“the website”) are to MAHOGANY CROWNZ.
2. The use of the website and the purchase of any goods (“Goods” and/or “Products”) from the Website is governed by these terms and conditions (“Conditions”). We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice to you.
3. There is no charge imposed by MAHOGANY CROWNZ for accessing the Website but you must pay the cost of the communications link you use to visit the website.
4. Access to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time without notice.
5. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are MAHOGANY CROWNZ.
6. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked 'I Accept'. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
7. If any part of the terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions.
8. Each provision of these Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
9. These conditions (as amended and altered from time to time) contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter covered and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings, representations or proposals, written or oral between You and MAHOGANY CROWNZ in relation to such matters. You confirm that You have read these Conditions and You fully understand them and You also agree that these conditions are the only terms (together with Your network provider agreement) that rule Your relationship with us
10. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
11. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
12. Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
13. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
14. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
15. Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
17. Website means our website on which the Goods are advertised.
18. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
19. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
20. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
22. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
23. The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
24. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
25. Your submission of an order represents an offer to purchase Goods and/or Products indicated by you and it is not binding on us until we have notified you that an order is accepted. All advertisements and communications made by us until we accept your order are invitations to treat only and are not confirmed offers. This means that if Goods or Products are shown on the site but are unavailable or incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described, MAHOGANY CROWNZ shall not be obliged to sell you those goods.
26. A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (i.e. the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
27. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 1 day from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
28. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
29. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, e.g. by giving you rights as a business.
Price and Payment
30. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
31. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
32. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
33. Before we can dispatch your order we need to verify your card details with your card issuer. We do our best to ensure this is completed as quickly as possible. Once you receive your order confirmation email you know that your order has been authorised.
34. We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into. We will try our best to deliver the goods within the agreed period without undue delay.
35. If we do not deliver the Goods within 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
a. we have refused to deliver the Goods, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery within a stated time was essential; or
b. after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
36. For orders for delivery outside of England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them. Import taxes and duties will be the responsibility of the customer should goods be ordered from our website for delivery outside the UK. Unfortunately we have no control over these costs as they are imposed by your local customs office and we are therefore unable to offer assistance on these processes. We advise that you check the import charges applicable in any country before ordering products to be delivered there.
37. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
38. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
39. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
40. Whilst in transit all purchases are insured by Humanity Cosmetics Ltd until they are delivered to you. We require a signature for all goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you are not the receiver of your purchase (for example a gift order) then the person who signs for the package confirms receipt and is accountable for the package.
Risk and Title
41. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
42. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Returns & Cancellations
43. If for any reason you need to return an item, please return the item(s) in its original packaging within 14 days of receiving your order, and enclose the completed returns form in your parcel.
For reasons of health and safety we will only be able to offer a refund on unused and unopened items. If we receive a return where the original packaging has been opened or that appears to be used we will regrettably not be able to offer a refund, or return the item to you.
Please follow the instructions below so that we can process your return as quickly as possible.
· On the delivery note enclosed in your order please tick refund and enter one of the reason codes.
· Pack your returns in the original packaging and label with the address as stated on the invoice.
· You will be responsible for arranging to have the item(s) returned to us and for any costs incurred (which are non-refundable). We strongly recommend that you use a trackable courier service to return your items to us, as we will be unable to offer refunds on items that do not reach us.
· You will be notified by email once your returns have been received and processed.
· Please be aware that International customs duties and sales taxes are not refunded for shipments outside of the EU.
44. This is a distance contract which has the cancellation rights as set out below.
45. You can cancel the Order by telling us before shipment of the order is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability only before the order is shipped. Once the order is shipped, please follow the returns procedure, there will be costs involved which will be payable by you
46. The Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
a. in the case of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become opened or unsealed after delivery.
47. If your package is visibly damaged on delivery, please tell the person delivering your goods that you wish to sign as “received damaged” and ensure a note of this is recorded by the delivery person. If you find the goods are faulty or damaged once opened please contact us at
Timing of reimbursement
48. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
a. 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied
49. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction
50. For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
a. distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
b. sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
51. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
52. Upon delivery, the Goods will:
a. be of satisfactory quality;
b. be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us
c. conform to their description.
Successors and our
53. Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
54. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
b. the party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer's above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
55. The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
56. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
57. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
58. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: We hope that you do not have any cause to make a complaint about any of our products or services but in the unfortunate event that you wish to make a complaint, we will endeavour to resolve any issues as soon as possible.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
Collectively all information that you submit to MAHOGANY CROWNZ via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
MAHOGANY CROWNZ, or us or we MAHOGANY CROWNZ
UK and EU Cookie Law
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by MAHOGANY CROWNZ and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to MAHOGANY CROWNZ and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
The website that you are currently using, , and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Date of Birth;
d. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
e. Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Humanity Cosmetics Ltd is the "data controller".
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
d. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
e. Completion of order Seasonal promotions;
Third party websites and services
10. MAHOGANY CROWNZ may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
14. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
15. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
16. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
17. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
18. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
19. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
21. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by MAHOGANY CROWNZ (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee.
22. Data security is of great importance to MAHOGANY CROWNZ and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
23. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
24. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
26. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
27. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling MAHOGANY CROWNZ to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
28. This Website may place the following Cookies:
29. Type of Cookie Purpose: Strictly necessary cookies, These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. Analytical/performance cookies, They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Functionality cookies, These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). Targeting cookies, These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third
parties for this purpose.
30. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
31. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
32. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
35. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
36. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and MAHOGANY CROWNZ, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by MAHOGANY CROWNZ and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to MAHOGANY CROWNZ and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
If any part of the terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions.
Each provision of these Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances
These conditions (as amended and altered from time to time) contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter covered and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings, representations or proposals, written or oral between You and MAHOGANY CROWNZ in relation to such matters. You confirm that You have read these Conditions and You fully understand them and You also agree that these conditions are the only terms (together with Your network provider agreement) that rule Your relationship with us.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of MAHOGANY CROWNZ, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission.
2. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by our licensor or us.
3. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained on this Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
4. The MAHOGANY CROWNZ LOGO is copyright/
5. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen.
6. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of MAHOGANY CROWNZ.
7. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
8. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
9. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
10. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
11. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
12. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Humanity Cosmetics Ltd or that of our affiliates.
13. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
14. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
16. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that MAHOGANY CROWNZ makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. MAHOGANY CROWNZ is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
17. Whilst MAHOGANY CROWNZ uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
18. MAHOGANY CROWNZ accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
19. MAHOGANY CROWNZ reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
20. Whilst we will use all reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the MAHOGANY CROWNZ Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the MAHOGANY CROWNZWebsite, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the MAHOGANY CROWNZ Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the MAHOGANY CROWNZ website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the MAHOGANY CROWNZ website.
The fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind whether express or implied, in relation to the Goods or Products.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the MAHOGANY CROWNZ website and any information provided to or taken from the MAHOGANY CROWNZ website by you. We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other then fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Conditions for:
· economic loss (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
· any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
· any loss which was not brought to the attention of MAHOGANY CROWNZ at the time the contract was made or any loss that would be an unforeseeable consequence of a breach of the contract by MAHOGANY CROWNZ; in any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either of us at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred, was suffered or incurred by one of us arising out of or in connection with the provision of an matter under these Conditions.
Notice in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that or our servants, agents or employees.
21. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
22. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
23. To the maximum extent permitted by law, MAHOGANY CROWNZ accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
24. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
25. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
27. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
28. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
29. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
30. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
MAHOGANY CROWNZ details.
You can contact MAHOGANY CROWNZ by email on email@example.com.